Tennis is such an energetic form of sport that requires lots of movement, energy, and agility. A player when he plays tennis makes frequent movement and extra pressure on his foot. Therefore, a tennis player needs perfect footwear that can support his/her properly. Additionally, if you are suffering from high arches, you will face some difficulty while you are playing tennis.
Basically, high arches mean having more weight on your heel of the foot rather than normal weight. Especially, when you are walking or running it creates extra pressure on your foot. So definitely, a tennis player with high arches need a perfect shoe.
It is an obvious thing that, among thousand of shoes it is very hard to choose the right one for you. Moreover, which features and criteria are the most important is another important thing to know. Here we offer the best tennis shoes for high arches for improving your shopping experience.
Table Of Contents
- How To Choose High Arches Tennis Shoes
- Features of a Good Tennis Shoes for High Arches
- Benefits of The Best Tennis Shoes for High Arches
- Best Tennis Shoes for High Arches
- 1. DUOYANGJIASHA Women’s Athletic Mesh Breathable Casual Sneakers
- 2. Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe
- 3. New Balance Women’s WC1005 Stability Tennis Shoe
- 4. Women’s Running Shoes Breathable Air Cushion Sneakers
- 5. ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe
- 6. ASICS Men’s Gel-Cumulus 19 Running Shoe
- 7. Under Armour Women’s Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe
- 8. Saucony Men’s Ride 9 Running Shoe
- 9. Brooks Men’s Beast ’16
- 10. Adidas Barricade Classic Bounce Tennis Shoe
How To Choose High Arches Tennis Shoes
Basically, high arches are a different form of physical structure. People with arch arches should need to take extra care. Otherwise, it will be a serious cause for them. But it is quite a hard task to find the best tennis shoes as there are lots of shoes available in the market. It is a good idea to look for some specific features.
First of all, tennis shoe should be lightweight and comfortable to carry. Because is a game of frequent jumping on hard court. That’s why a heavy shoe creates extra pressure on a player. Then, search for a cushioning inner sole which provides great heel comfort. A roomy toe box with a supportive rubber outsole is another important feature that you should look for. If you want to run in nature, you will need perfect support with your shoe. And the outsole is the portion that takes this responsibility.
Features of a Good Tennis Shoes for High Arches
There are some specific features that help a seeker to find the best tennis shoes for high arches. These are:
- Cushioning inner sole: High arches need great cushioning in the inner sole which gives amazing comfort. The position of the inner sole is very important in this aspect. A player should look for a cushioned and removable insole. It also lets you get a custom insert or orthotic.
- Roomy toe box: Roomy toe box allows a tennis player to move with proper comfort and flexibility. A wide toe box helps you to get convenient and frequent movement. It also removes your foot pain if you are suffering from any previous one.
- Perfect sizing: Getting a perfect-fitting shoe is very important to rule the court. But here some additional factors are related. Sizing of a shoe varies from brand, model, and style also. So, this feature should be getting more importance.
- Supportive rubber outsole: High arches or pronations needs more stable and supportive outsole. And, the rubber sole is considered more supportive and agile. Rubber outsole has many benefits. It offers great shock-absorption, higher abrasion-resistant as well as better grip. For playing tennis with high arches these features are very crucial.
Benefits of The Best Tennis Shoes for High Arches
There are certain benefits to choose the best tennis shoes for high arches. First of all, tennis shoes are made with special care that allows flexible and supportive movement when you are playing tennis. Secondly, tennis shoes have some specific support for playing on the hard tennis court. Additionally, tennis shoes for high arches can take care of them who are suffering from bad foot pain.
It is an obvious thing that a specific profession and works need specific features. That’s why it is better to pick that particular shoe which offers you the best support. Tennis shoes with high arches also play this role.
Best Tennis Shoes for High Arches
1. DUOYANGJIASHA Women’s Athletic Mesh Breathable Casual Sneakers
If you are looking for the best tennis shoes for high arches, this DUOYANGJIASHA Women’s Athletic Sneakers is perfect for you. This shoe is made with a combination of synthetic and fabric. This shoe is suitable for running, sporting, hiking as well as traveling.
This shoe comes with a lightweight outsole that gives enough support and stability. This shoe has a breathable cushioned insole. It offers a soft and cushioned feeling which is very beneficial for high arches. And when you are searching for a tennis shoe, comfort is your first concern. With a breathable mesh upper, it locks down your comfort.
It comes with 6 colorful designs. This lightweight shoe also offers shock absorption. Pick these best shoes for the best tennis shoes for high arches.
- Made with synthetic or fabric material
- Suitable for the high arch with the lightweight outsole and breathable cushioned insole
- Features breathable mesh upper for ultimate comfort
- comes with laces for perfect fit and real size
- its comfort system is designed to offer lightweight and shock absorption
- Not good for low arch
- Some size may uncomfortable
2. Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe
Now we review a shoe which is come from a famous brand named Adidas. Adidas is the name of fame and popularity in the industry of footwear. Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe features such quality that helps a wearer to get the right amount of support.
Adidas Men’s Barricade 2018 Tennis Shoe has a rubber sole that increases your stability. The shaft of this shoe is measured approximately low to top from the arch. It comes with a seamless forged mesh upper design. It covers the areas of support. It also helps to ensure a custom fit.
The way of designing this shoe helps to adapt to every movement. It has soft as well as stretchable tongue and bootie construction for offering a snug fit. But this shoe is a little bit expensive. And some shoe differs its support for sizing.
- Seamless mesh upper offers support and stretch in every movement
- help in ensuring a custom fit to adapt every move
- features soft and stretchable tongue for an ultimate comfortable fit
- abrasion-resistant construction is designed for a snug fit
- medial forefoot to help to protect against foot drag
- Expensive as Adidas always
- Some size may differ the support
3. New Balance Women’s WC1005 Stability Tennis Shoe
New Balance Women’s WC1005 Stability Tennis Shoe is a famous tennis shoe for women. This is a shoe made with 75% synthetic material and 25% mesh material. Thus it becomes a supportive shoe for tennis games. New Balance is popular as well as supportive enough.
New Balance Women’s WC1005 Stability Tennis Shoe has acteva Ultralite midsole. It is a unique feature designed by Adidas. With rubber sole, it offers rigid support and mobility. As tennis is an energetic game, it needs an extreme level of support through the footwear your wear. It features ISS technology and S-curve.
You can wear this shoe for a long time as it has a long-wear drag tip. With special herringbone outsole, it offers proper support and stability. Purchase this shoe for ultimate cushion and support.
Top of Form
- Made with 75% synthetic and 25% mesh upper
- Great in durability and support with rubber sole
- Comes with Acteva Ultralite midsole that offers great comfort
- Features unique ISS technology and S-curve
- Having long-wear drag tip and herringbone outsole tops of Form
- Cushioning isn’t so enough
- Good for high arch but less extra-lateral support
4. Women’s Running Shoes Breathable Air Cushion Sneakers
If you are looking for the women tennis shoe, this shoe should be your first consideration. This shoe features air cushioning-for maximum comfort and rubber sole for perfect support. Additionally, if you have high arches this shoe also offers that much support for you. With its lightweight and flexible response, you feel amazing when you are moving.
This versatile shoe is good for low mileage as well as neutral runners. The removable sockliner of this shoe improves comfort. It helps for removing your pain and relieve you. The upper of this shoe is made with mesh and synthetic materials. It offers a snug and sock-like fit.
Though this shoe has a lot of benefits, it has some demerits also. Sometimes, it doesn’t offer adequate support in some conditions. And some sizes may vary from person to person.
- Features air cushioning rubber sole with lightweight and flexible response
- Versatile shoe for low mileage as well as neutral runners
- Removable sockliner improves regular comfort and help to get relieved
- mesh and synthetic upper offer a soft, snug, and sock-like fit
- it is comfortable, breathable as well as lightweight for high arches
- Not adequate in support
- Size may vary
5. ASICS Men’s GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe
If you are searching for a 100% synthetic shoe, this shoe is for you. This shoe is basically a running shoe. But the quality and feature of this shoe is perfect for the tennis game. It is an outdoor-ready shoe so you can go any for an outing like traveling, sporting or any type of meeting.
This shoe has some good quality which helps you to minimize the problem of high arches. The rubber sole of this shoe is designed with a mesh panel. Thus, it becomes soft and comfortable for high arches. It features brushstroke-patterned underlays which its proper support.
It has rearfoot GEL cushioning and removable sockliner. It features trail-specific outsole. Thus, it comes with reversed traction lugs. It offers great stability in critical high-wear areas
- 100% synthetic material shoe with durable rubber sole
- An outdoor-ready runner with mesh upper and patterned underlays
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning is a great feature for a tennis game
- Removable sockliner help to get accommodate medical orthotics
- Comes with trail-specific and AHAR outsole for maximum traction
- Price is a little bit high
- Not so colorful
6. ASICS Men’s Gel-Cumulus 19 Running Shoe
ASICS Men’s Gel-Cumulus 19 Running Shoe is a great shoe for tennis. With impact guidance system technology, this shoe is highly energetic and perfect for high arches. ASICS design’s philosophy is to enhance the user’s foot natural motion and gait.
Like all other Asics shoes, this shoe is very durable. It has a fluidRide midsole. It provides an ultimate combination of amazing bounce back and cushioning capability. This shoe helps to reduce weight and increases exceptional durability. By minimizing shock during impact and critical phases, it is a great choice for a tennis game. It allows frequent movement in multiple planes while you are playing.
With enhanced gait efficiency, Guidance Line Midsole Technology and vertical flex groove decouple, this shoe is excellent for any heavy energetic movement. Collect these best tennis shoes for high arches and enjoy a decent life.
- Designed with ASICS design’s philosophy which is amazing
- Help to enhance the user’s foot’s natural gait
- FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate combination of support and bounces back
- Its cushioning properties help to reduce weight as well as durability
- Help to minimize shock during impact and critical transition
- Price is high
- Size may vary
7. Under Armour Women’s Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe
These Under Armour Women’s Charged Assert 8 Shoe is a good option for the court. It is good enough for those who are looking for a balanced and cushioned shoe. This shoe is made of 100% textile and synthetic elements. With synthetic sole, it provides proper arch support and ankle support.
Under Armour Women’s Charged Assert Shoe has a lightweight mesh upper. It comes with 3 colors of digital print that provides perfect and complete breathability. With durable leather overlays, it offers great stability. The manufacturer adds EVA sockliner to provide a soft step in.
This tennis shoe is very responsive and supportive of them who have high arches. It helps to minimize the pain of a high arch or medium arch.
- 100% textile and synthetic material offers great comfort
- The synthetic sole gives adequate support as well as stability
- Provides extra balance in movement, flexibility with proper cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper provides super complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays are added for mobility and stability
- Little bit smaller
- Not good for low arch
8. Saucony Men’s Ride 9 Running Shoe
We continue our writing with a shoe from Saucony. This Saucony Men’s Ride Shoe is a 100% synthetic shoe. Those who have a high arch and play tennis, most of the time suffer from foot pain. And frequently movement for playing also develop another foot problem. This shoe helps you to minimize shock and improve your movement capability.
Saucony Men’s Ride Shoe comes with lace-up. It also comes with a padded tongue and collar. Featuring FlexFilm upper, it offers lightweight as well as flexible fit. It is built with EVERUN topsole construction. This special type of construction adds smoother heel landings. Reducing forefoot pressure and offering tri-Flex outsole design for flexibility, this can be a great choice for your daily sports time.
- 100% synthetic material with durable rubber sole
- The lace-up shoe comes with soft and padded tongue and collar
- Comes with FlexFilm upper for lightweight as well as flexible fit
- Its unique EVERUN top sole construction offers smoother heel landings
- Helps to reduce forefoot pressure, design for adequate flexibility
- The design is quite narrow
- Mesh wear off easily
9. Brooks Men’s Beast ’16
If you want to rule the court with your amazing performance, you need such type of shoe like Brooks Men’s Beast ’16. It is a fabric and synthetic shoe. With proper support and comfort, this shoe can fulfill all of your demands. It is a tennis shoe as well as running shoes. That’s why you can use it for various purposes.
Brooks Men’s Beast ’16 offers overpronation support type. The stability of this shoe is optimal. But the cushioning it offers is maximum. As the tennis court has a hard surface, the sole of the shoe should be rigid and strong. This shoe has that much support. It also has a moisture-managing mesh upper.
- Made with fabric and synthetic material
- Gives overpronation support and stability
- Maximum cushioning gives by moisture-managing mesh upper
- Comes with an external and structured saddle to allow adjustable support
- External heel counter assists to stabilize your foot
- Limited color option
- Price is high
10. Adidas Barricade Classic Bounce Tennis Shoe
We complete our list by this shoe from Adidas. This adidas Barricade Classic Bounce Tennis Shoe is a synthetic shoe. The bounce-back property of this shoe provides you with energized comfort.
This barricade shoe features barricade mesh upper. With synthetic layering, it is good in stability, comfort as well as breathability. The abrasion-resistant Adituff of this shoe wraps your toe. The medial forefoot of this shoe helps to protect your foot.
This shoe helps to enhance breathability. The airflow of this shoe is also excellent. It has an all-court outsole. If you want ultimate high-wear durability, you should try this shoe.
- Bounce of this gives energetic and comfortable movement
- Comes with barricade mesh upper with a durable synthetic layer
- Enough for proper stability, comfort, and breathability
- Abrasion-resistant Adituff wraps your toe to help in protecting injury
- Perforations in upper for enhanced breathability and airflow
- Not for a long shift
- Not so comfortable for a long time