Volleyball is a form of sports that needs enough support from the footwear that a player wore. The best volleyball shoe should have certain criteria and qualities. Finding the best pair of shoes for volleyball need some factor. This article helps you perfectly in this aspect.
Table Of Contents
- How To Choose The Best Shoes for Volleyball
- Benefits of The Best Men’s Volleyball Shoes While You are Playing Volleyball
- 10 Best Shoes for Volleyball
- 1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoe
- 2. Adidas Women’s Crazyflight X 3 Mid Volleyball Shoe
- 3. ASICS Men’s Upcourt 2 Volleyball Shoe
- 4. ASICS Women’s Gel Tactic Volleyball Shoe
- 5. Nike Women’s Air Zoom Hyperace
- 6. ASICS Men’s Volley Elite FF MT Volleyball Shoe
- 7. Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes
- 8. Adidas Women’s Ligra 6 Volleyball Shoe
- 9. Under Armour Men’s Ua Block City 2.0 Volleyball Shoe
- 10. PUMA Women’s Tazon 6 WN’s Fm Cross-Trainer Shoe
- Features of a Good Shoes for Volleyball
- Frequently asked questions
How To Choose The Best Shoes for Volleyball
Form thousands of shoes, it is not an easy task to get the right pair of shoes for you. But considering some features it can be time-consuming and easy. First of all, you should look for the weight and durability of the shoe. Then remember about its top features and which you want more than others. Next, choose that one that is breathable and offers perfect grip and traction.
Benefits of The Best Men’s Volleyball Shoes While You are Playing Volleyball
It is very easy to understand that anything that is built for any specific reason offers the best quality rather than others. There is nothing different when it is a question of volleyball shoes. Choosing a volleyball shoe is very much beneficial for making good performance in volleyball. It delivers that much support which is required. It also keeps a player flexible enough in the court.
10 Best Shoes for Volleyball
1. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoe
Looking for the best men’s volleyball shoes may be a big task. But when you choose this shoe, this ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket 8 Volleyball Shoe can be a great option. This shoe has a rubber sole with traditional lacing closure. It offers optimal fit and support.
These best shoes for volleyball comes with molded-EVA midsole. So, it can provide amazing enhancing cushioning. Along with comfort, this midsole also delivers shock absorption quality. For this reason, this shoe is good enough for volleyball, tennis ball or basketball. With superior movement and support, you also enjoy such type of flexibility.
This lightweight shoe is designed with mesh upper. Thus, these best indoor volleyball shoes become breathable. Therefore, you will get the right amount of cushion with proper air-flow.
- Features traditional lacing closure for providing optimal fit
- Molded-EVA midsole delivers enhanced comfort
- a rear and forefoot GEL cushioning system offers shock-absorption
- offers superior movement and support with Trusstic System Technology
- helps to reduce weight and allows natural movement
- The toe box should be improved
- May looks bulky
2. Adidas Women’s Crazyflight X 3 Mid Volleyball Shoe
If you are searching for the best women volleyball shoes, this Adidas Women’s Crazyflight X 3 Mid Volleyball Shoe is perfect for you. In most volleyball shoes reviews, you can find this shoe. It is made of 100% fibers with durable rubber sole. As Adidas is a top-ranked brand, this product also has such quality to worth the brand value.
The shaft of this shoe is measured approximately 6 to 12 inches from the arch. The platform of this shoe is measured approximately 0 to 3 inches. And the boot opening of this shoe is measured approximately 0 to 3 inches around. It offers a regular fit with mid-cut.
With an adjustable lacing system, this shoe gives the flexibility to customize your fit. The mesh upper along with TPU zones deliver maximum comfort. The grippy rubber outsole offers perfect stability in the court. These best shoes for volleyball can be your top choice. Pick it up.
- Made of 100% fibers and durable rubber sole
- Offers regular fit with a mid-cut
- Features adjustable lacing system to deliver a customized fit
- Made of mesh upper moulded TPU zones for maximum comfort
- The grippy rubber outsole is perfect for hard indoor surfaces
- Runs wide
- Only black and white in color
3. ASICS Men’s Upcourt 2 Volleyball Shoe
ASICS Men’s Upcourt 2 Volleyball Shoe is a synthetic shoe. This shoe comes with a rubber sole so that the wearer can enjoy adaptive support and stability. The shaft of this shoe is measured approximately low to top from the arch. This volleyball shoe offers amazing support for hard surfaces.
ASICS Men’s Upcourt 2 Volleyball Shoe has a gum rubber outsole. These best shoes for volleyball features rearfoot GEL. So, the players will get sufficient comfort and cushioning. This high-quality, multi-court up shoe features amazing traction. With a full-length rubber outsole, it delivers excellent traction in many phases.
With the combination of synthetic leather and mesh underlays helps to promote breathability. Overall, this shoe is great with support and comfort. So, you can be very flexible and comfortable in court.
- A synthetic volleyball shoe great in support and stability
- Features rubber sole for adequate support and stability
- Comes with special gum rubber outsole for mobility
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning offers maximum comfort in a critical transition
- the high-quality multi-court shoe gives excellent traction
- Size may vary
- Material is cheap
4. ASICS Women’s Gel Tactic Volleyball Shoe
ASICS Women’s Gel Tactic Volleyball Shoes are considered as the best men’s volleyball shoes. From the renowned brand ASICS, this shoe delivers excellent cushion, mobility, and support. These 100% synthetic is very durable and rigid. Featuring rubber sole and rubber outsole compound, it can deliver great support while you are jumping or running.
The shaft of this shoe is measured approximately 2.75 inches from the arch. There is a Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System in this shoe. This system helps to minimize heavy shock. During the great impactful phase, it allows a smooth transition. Trusstic System minimizes the weight of the shoe.
The toe guard system of these best indoor volleyball shoes is also very protective and comfortable. This shoe allows natural foot motion. That’s why the players can enjoy the full pleasure of the game.
- 100% synthetic shoe comes with rubber sole
- Made with Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System to minimize shock
- during impact phases, it allows a smooth and safe transition
- Trusstic System of this shoe helps to reduce the weight of the shoe
- rubber outsole compound provides traditional solid support
- May run narrow
- Attractive but little bit heavy
5. Nike Women’s Air Zoom Hyperace
Nike’s shoes are very popular for various kinds of heavy energetic movements. This Nike Women’s Air Zoom Hyperace is a great edition for volleyball. It’s a women shoe made of a lightweight mesh upper. This upper helps to keep your feet cool. And this is a reason why this shoe is good for sports.
There are a powerful support and stability system around the heel. As there is a durable “cage” to provide excellent support and stability, you can assure yourself. The rubber sole also delivers ground-gripping traction. It helps to land safely on the hard surface.
There is a foam midsole in this shoe. It gives a soft and comfortable movement. With low-profile Nike Zoom Air cushioning, you can enjoy a lightweight and responsive landing. Most volleyball shoe reviews include this shoe as their top choice.
- Made of lightweight mesh to keep your feet cool and clam
- a durable “cage” delivers powerful support around the heel
- features rubber sole to offer ground-gripping traction
- helps to add stability on hard and wooden courts
- built with a foam midsole for offering soft and comfort movement
- Price is high
- Not so colorful
6. ASICS Men’s Volley Elite FF MT Volleyball Shoe
ASICS Men’s Volley Elite FF MT Volleyball Shoe is our other top choice for a men volleyball player. It is specially designed for a volleyball player. This synthetic shoe comes with a rubber sole. The upper of this shoe is an open mesh upper. This mesh upper offers proper comfort and breathability.
This shoe also has Asics own Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems. Both of these systems help to reduce and minimize shock. So, while you are playing on the court, you can enjoy your game. You also are protective of the hardcourt.
In multiple planes, this shoe allows safe foot transition through the gait cycle. Overall, these best shoes for volleyball come with the integrity of comfort and stability. Top of Form
- Synthetic and rubber sole is perfect for a volleyball court
- The shaft is measured approximately mid to top from arch
- open mesh upper delivers excellent breathability and softness
- features rearfoot along with forefoot GEL cushioning systems
- minimize shock and impact during playing volleyball, football, etc.
- Little bit costly
- Limited color option
7. Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes
Our list of the best men volleyball shoes can be incomplete if you don’t review this shoe. This 100% synthetic shoe is made in the USA. This Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes can be used for volleyball, basketball, football or any indoor games. It is very lightweight and supportive of playing such types of games.
Mizuno Men’s Wave Lightning Z4 Volleyball Shoes features synthetic sole. As synthetic is a durable material, this shoe is perfect in durability. This volleyball footwear men’s is the newest design. Offering a secure fit, this shoe offers the best support. But on the rocky surface, this may offer limited support.
With a smooth kick-off, a player can increase his performance. Moreover, this shoe has more acceleration power. So, your sport time will be more enjoyable with this shoe. Top of Form
- 100% synthetic shoe comes with durable, synthetic sole
- This lightning court shoe offers a low-cut model
- The shaft is measured approximately low to top from arch
- Best volleyball Footwear Men’s
- The outsole offers perfect support for softer landing top of Form
- Not so durable on the rocky surface
- Comfort may vary
8. Adidas Women’s Ligra 6 Volleyball Shoe
Adidas Women’s Ligra 6 Volleyball Shoe is a women volleyball shoe. This shoe has a rubber sole. Adidas shoe is a very popular brand and this shoe is also very popular for playing volleyball. The shaft is measured approximately 6 to 12 inches from the arch, the platform is measured approximately 0 to 3 inches.
This durable shoe has an Adiwear outsole. This outsole offers perfect support and mobility. The mesh lining of this shoe is soft but the air-circulation isn’t adequate. The lace closure of this shoe offers a customized fit. The mesh upper comes with synthetic overlay.
But this shoe has bad sides also. The price of this shoe is high and it has a limited color option. So, you can’t choose any color if you have some choice. But with its adequate support, they are treated as the best volleyball court shoes.
- The boot opening is measured approximately 0-3 inches from around
- Made of durable and special Adiwear outsole for maximum support
- Features mesh lining and lace closure
- synthetic overlay and reinforced loopholes ensure a soft landing
- good for frequent movement and critical transition
- Minimal color and design option
- Price is high
9. Under Armour Men’s Ua Block City 2.0 Volleyball Shoe
Now we review a shoe from Under Armour. Under Armour Men’s Ua Block City 2.0 Volleyball Shoe is a better option for playing volleyball, basketball or any other game. With durable synthetic sole, it is capable of delivering support and stability.
Under Armour Men’s Ua Block City 2.0 Volleyball Shoe features synthetic midfoot panels. This panel provides durability, support, and stability. There is lightweight mesh in the forefoot portion as well as toebox. For increasing breathability, this mesh panel is great. Along with a webbed and lockdown lacing system, this shoe helps to increase stability.
These best shoes for volleyball also feature breathable mesh tongue, abrasion-resistant, and TPU toe cap. But this shoe is not so good for a long time. And the weight of the shoe is a little bit heavy. So, remember all the benefits and demerits of this shoe.
- Lightweight, a durable and soft shoe for playing
- Synthetic midfoot panels give proper support and stability
- Comes with comfortable toebox for increasing breathability
- Features webbed and lockdown lacing system
- Comes with breathable mesh tongue to offer maximum protection
- Not for a long time
- May feel heavy
10. PUMA Women’s Tazon 6 WN’s Fm Cross-Trainer Shoe
Puma is the name of stylish and comfortable footwear. Their women’s shoes are very attractive and appealing. This is a cross-trainer shoe. If you are searching for the best sneakers for volleyball, it can be a good option for you. PUMA Womens Tazon 6 WN’s Fm Cross-Trainer Shoe can be used for volleyball playing. This shoe is made of 100% synthetic leather. So you can enjoy softness with durability.
PUMA Womens Tazon 6 WN’s Fm Cross-Trainer Shoe features a rubber sole. There is a breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner in this shoe. It is added for providing optimum fit and comfort. The TPU shank helps to increase stability. This shoe is a very stylish sports shoe.
The synthetic leather upper along with midfoot saddle is a unique option. It offers maximum fit. The Eva in the heel of this shoe helps to absorb impact. Therefore, the players can be shock-free and protective.
- 100% synthetic leather material used to make it
- Comes with breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner for the right fit
- TPU shank is added for increased support and stability
- design with a midfoot saddle that offers maximum fit
- Eva in the heel portion helps to absorb impact.
- Price is high
- Limited color option
Features of a Good Shoes for Volleyball
The easiest way to get the best shoes for volleyball are:
To be very honest, sports shoes take a lot of beating. It is not only for volleyball but also for any sports shoes. Sport is all about to run to and fro full of energy and excitement. That’s why a durable shoe is mandatory for any kind of sport. Nothing is worse than your footwear going out while you are in the middle of the game.
However, there are many manufacturers who are very promising and give more importance to this feature. The utilization of poor material makes a shoe vulnerable. So, you should choose a shoe that makes with durable material.
In volleyball, the ability to grip the surface plays an important role. The outsole of a shoe is an outer part that gives the grip. It is directly contacted with the ground. It is responsible for surface traction. As volleyball is a sport of balancing on foot, the outsole is very important to consider.
You may choose a flat outsole which gives more friction. It can offer a much better grip of the outsole to the floor’s surface. The outsole of a shoe also needs to incorporate open grooves. The material that is used for making the outsole is also an important part. Soft and gummy rubber works well rather than others. It can conform to the floor’s surface. Eva material is great for the outsole. It is very strong yet light and flexible enough. Consider all the described things before collecting the best shoes for volleyball.
Finding the right pair of shoes with the right size is excellent for performing best. There are many brands, models, styles and types of shoes in the market. And when you are in online shopping, this is a critical one. But this is very handy when all the manufacturers give a clear description of their shoe size and type.
To come up with this factor, consider the manufacturer size chart. Like Nike list their shoes as true-to-size. Check out the customer reviews. Look for the score of the shoe. All these things help you as a guide in finding the perfect match for you.
Last but not least, breathability is the next feature that you should look for in finding the best shoes for volleyball. A breathable shoe allows you to keep you away from sweating. When you are playing volleyball or any games, your body creates extra pressure and it produces sweat. Nobody wants blistering or smelly feet. A shoe with proper airflow or proper ventilation gets rid of you from this irritating situation.
Frequently asked questions
Ques 1. Do volleyball shoes make a difference?
Ans: Yes. There are some differences between other shoes than volleyball shoes. Volleyball shoe needs a special type of support and cushioning. Ankle and heel support should be perfect in volleyball shoes. That’s why you should choose volleyball shoes for playing volleyball.
Ques 2. Are volleyball shoes worth it?
Ans: There is no need to get a costly shoe for volleyball. Sometimes, they worth it but not all the time. With proper comfort, good grip, adequate traction, and perfect stability are the most important thing to have a volleyball shoe rather than price.
Ques 3. Are Adidas Volleyball Shoes good?
Ans: Definitely, Adidas’ shoes are good for volleyball. They have a worldwide name and fame for their user-friendly product. Most of the top players are used their products. Adidas Women’s Crazyflight X 3 Mid Volleyball Shoe, Adidas Women’s Ligra 6 Volleyball Shoe is a good option for volleyball.
Ques 4. What is so special about volleyball shoes?
Ans: The most important thing is, a volleyball shoe should need a gum rubber sole. This type of sole is capable of giving superior traction and support rather than running or cross-training shoes. Moreover, volleyball shoes are designed for heavy frequent movement. So, they have quick and frequent transition capability.