If you have any foot problems, it doesn’t mean that you have to keep yourself away from your regular activities. Considering how much damage and stress you have, you still need to keep moving. Perfect footwear with a cushioned as well as comfortable insole help you amazingly in this regard. You may give more importance to find the right pair of shoes. But there is no chance to leg behind the usefulness of insole.
Table Of Contents
- What is Insole?
- Benefits of The Best Insoles for Work Shoes
- Best Insoles for Work Shoes
- 1. Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole
- 2. Powerstep Men’s-Adult Pinnacle Insole
- 3. Superfeet GREEN Insoles
- 4. Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty Shoe Insole
- 5. Samurai Insoles Instant Relief Orthotics for Flat Feet
- 6. Sof Sole Insoles Women’s AIRR Shoe Insert
- 7. Sof Sole Men’s Airr Insole
- 8. Dr. Scholl’s WORK Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles
- 9. Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer Athletic Shoe Insoles
- 10. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Arch Support Insoles
What is Insole?
Most of us want comfort in daily life. For comfortable movement, it is a good idea to use an insole with your shoes. First of all, you need to know what is insole? The insole is a removable sole that is used inside the shoe for increasing moving comfort. It is also called as warmth or deoxidizer of the foot. It helps to improve your fitness and to minimize your foot pain also.
How To Choose Insoles for Work Shoe
There are some features that help to get the best insoles for a work shoe. We offer a quick view to get an instant idea in this regard. Offering the best features for collecting the best insoles for work shoes, we also include a short description of each feature.
The insole size indicates the length or width of the insole. The size of the insole should be the right size of your shoe. Though the insole size may vary from one company to another, you can get a general idea about the size you need. Most of the time insoles help to get better fit and pain-free movement.
Insole Arch Type
It is one of the most important features to look for when you are choosing the best insoles for work shoes. There are three types of insole arch. They are normal arch, high arch, and flat arch. First of all, you should know about your foot arch type to pick the right insole for you. And the right arch type provides you the best comfort.
The next feature that gets importance is the material that is used for making the insole. Normally, cork, gel, leather, and foam are used to make insole. They are different in comfort and durability. That’s why you should pick one of them considering your own preferences. Keep in mind that, your preferred one should be comfortable, supportive and a medic.
The footbed type of insole plays an important role in selecting the best one. The best insoles have four types of construction. They are rigid arch support, semi-rigid arch support, cushioned arch support, and no arch support. You should choose the one which suits best to your arch. If you have any medical issues, keep in mind about the type of footbed seriously.
Benefits of The Best Insoles for Work Shoes
It is an obvious thing that while you are working, your body weight creates extra on your foot. The foot is only responsible to carry your total body. They provide the main support to keep you moving. The main benefits of using insoles are:
- The insole can keep you more in comfort.
- The insole can keep you painless while you are walking, standing or jumping.
- A soft and cushioned insole provides perfect arch support. In this way, you can keep yourselves more energetic and cheerful.
- They also support your back posture and helps to prevent back pain problems.
- Insole helps foot pain sufferers efficiently. It can minimize regular movement fatigue. Giving the correct support to minimize the possibility of causing serious medical problems.
In general, when you find the best insole remember about your foot type and any medical issue that you have faced.
Best Insoles for Work Shoes
1. Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole
We start our review of the best insoles for work shoes with this famous and demanding orthoLite insole. The name of the insole is Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole. It is a synthetic sole having a measurement of about 0.7″ height and 14″ width. It offers engineered performance and comfort.
This Timberland insole is designed with Anti-Fatigue Technology. It features the brand’s exclusive inverted cone foam. This foam ensures maximum comfort and flexibility. It also helps to absorb shock while you are working.
This insole returns energy to keep your feet stable in every step. To keep your feet away from any kind of foot, arch or heel pain, use these best working insole. Wish you an enjoyable working time with this insole.
- It is an orthoLite and synthetic insole which is very comfortable
- These insoles offer an engineered performance as well as comfort
- Comes with Anti-Fatigue Technology to absorb shock
- Helps to return energy to your feet with every single step
- Quality workwear offers ultimate comfort, durability along with protection
- This insole is thick
- Size may vary
2. Powerstep Men’s-Adult Pinnacle Insole
Powerstep Mens-Adult Pinnacle Insole is our another pick which is an anti-microbial insole. It is an EVA Foam sole. It offers maximum cushioning with the durable EVA foam base along with the plush top layer. The cushioning technology of this insole provides the capability to enhance the comfort in your shoes.
This insole comes with semi-rigid arch support. So, when you are working you will get proper arch support. These best insoles for work shoes go with different types of work shoes. With deep heel cradle, this insole increases your foot support as well as stability.
If you want to prevent a foot problem and increase your comfort in the working place, you should try this insole. Hopefully, you will get amazing support.
- It is an anti-microbial insole comes with EVA Foam sole
- It offers maximum cushioning with a soft, durable EVA foam base
- delivers a dual-layer of targeted comfort and complete cushioning
- comes with semi-rigid arch support with deep heel cradle
- helps to increase foot support, mobility as well as stability
- Not for all shoes
- Size may vary
3. Superfeet GREEN Insoles
Do you look for a professional insole? Then your concern must vanish with this famous and comfortable insole. These best insoles for work shoe design with heavy-duty shock absorption and lightweight features. Superfeet GREEN Insoles are most of the workers’ top choice for its features and functionality.
With its durable construction, this insole delivers reliable support. It is professional-grade orthotic support for minimizing shock or pain. Additionally, who are looking for a perfect fit for their footwear, this insole is a better option for them.
The high-density foam ensures maximum comfort. It also helps to reduce stress on feet, heels or ankles. Thus, it becomes a top choice of working people.
- High volume and high profile insole
- Features a stabilizer cap to support the rearfoot and provides stability
- A deep heel cup offers maximum support and stability
- Comes with the help of natural shock absorption capability
- reduces stress on feet, heels, ankles, and knees as well with a high-density foam layer
- price is a little bit high
- not so comfortable for low arch
4. Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty Shoe Insole
Now we review such an insole that comes from a popular brand named Spenco. This manufacture makes footwear accessories like insole, sock, etc. This Spenco Polysorb Heavy Duty Shoe Insole is very famous for offering adequate comfort at an affordable price. With antimicrobial prevention quality, it helps to prevent blisters and odor.
The insole features an EVA forefoot pad. It delivers superior cushioning in a critical phase. The energy return capacity is excellent so that the wearer can be on their feet all day. It has a 5/32 inch layer to absorb shock. It also allows customizing your fit if you have too loose shoes.
To fit perfectly with your shoe, pick for half size down to your shoe. It is our recommendation but you can pick as your wish. Enjoy your daily life with proper care and comfort.
- Comes with stretch fabric to help to prevent blisters and odor
- Features EVA forefoot pad to offer excellent cushioning and flexibility
- The energy return capacity of this insole is amazing to keep on feet all-day
- Special spencore material absorbs shock during a critical situation
- Lightweight polyurethane foam delivers maximum arch and heel support
- Low arch support
- Difficult arch placement
5. Samurai Insoles Instant Relief Orthotics for Flat Feet
For recovering your painful feet or minimizing the pain on feet, Samurai Insoles Instant Relief Orthotics for Flat Feet can a great option. These best insoles for work shoes have 2″ height and 5″ width. This insert is made with industry leaders biomechanically engineered. So, the users get it very comfortable and flexible.
This insole is made with podiatrist design. It has very popular among the customers as you can get 1000+ reviews on the internet. It helps you to increase your mobility and flexibility. It gives quick relief from plantar fasciitis, fibroma and heel pain.
This great solution for foot pain has some demerits also. This insole isn’t so durable and with some shoe, this insole offers minimum cushion. But overall, it can be a great solution to your feet.
- Great insole for offering best arch and heel support
- These insoles are biomechanically engineered with user-friendly functions
- Helps to improve your mobility, stability, and support
- Can be an amazing rigid orthotic insert for shoes
- Gives a great solution for any kind of foot pain
- Minimal cushion
- Not so durable
6. Sof Sole Insoles Women’s AIRR Shoe Insert
If you have low arches and flat feet, this insole is for you. Sof Sole Insoles Women’s AIRR Shoe Insert is ideal for walking, working, running as well as cross-training. With reinforced nylon arch support, this insole enhances your motion control. It also promotes your alignment while you are working.
This insole features SKYDEX air bubbles in the heel. This insert is capable of absorbing shock during high impact movement. For the maximum arch support, it also has air bubbles in the arch portion. The COOLMAX fabric top cover of this insole helps to wick away moisture. Thus, your feet keep cool and dry.
This orthotic insoles also comes with athletic orthotic support. But for flat feet and low arches, this is outstanding. If you have high arches, our recommendation is to pick another insole to get the best comfort.
- These athletic orthotic insoles offer the best support for low arches and flat feet
- An ideal insole for walking, playing, working, running as well as cross-training
- Comes with reinforced nylon arch support to enhance motion control
- SKYDEX air bubbles absorb the shock of arch and heel
- Features COOLMAX fabric top cover to wick away moisture
- May require trimming
- May narrow at the heel
7. Sof Sole Men’s Airr Insole
This is our second choice from Sof Sole insoles. This Sof Sole Men’s Airr Insole comes with Skydex air bubbles. It is their design that is added to most of their products. Bubbles in the heel and arch help to absorb impact. Thus, these insoles can be considered as the best insoles for work shoes.
The insole has gel in the forefoot. It gives maximum cushioning and comfort. It is perfect for athletic shoes as well as work shoes. It features COOLMAX fabric top cover. It wicks away the moisture of your feet to keep your cool and dry.
These ideal insole for running, cross-training and walking are highly resistant. By enhancing shock absorption, this insole is a good option for work shoes.
- Sof Sole insoles come with unique Skydex air bubbles
- Bubbles in the heel and arch minimize the impact
- the gel in the forefoot of this insole provides excellent cushioning
- fabric top cover wicks away moisture to keep your feet cool and dry
- An ideal insole for running, cross-training and walking
- Size may vary
- Lack of support in the arch
8. Dr. Scholl’s WORK Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles
Dr. Scholl’s WORK Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles are designed for the people who are working on hard surfaces. For standing all day on hard surfaces, the working people need more support and cushion. This insole offers that much capability to stand comfortably. Let’s know about details about this insole.
If you have experience for discomfort and fatigue in working place, this insole gives extra cushioning. It comes with massaging gel technology. It provides an all-day shock absorption capability. It helps you stay energetic in working place.
The arch support is optimal. But it has contoured support in the arch area. It also helps to get the perfect fit. So, collect this insole and lead a comfortable life.
- Designed for working people who have to stand on hard surfaces
- Delivers optimal comfort and reduces fatigue in feet and legs
- Comes with extra cushioning to offer all-day shock absorption capability
- gives contoured arch support to stabilize the arch area
- Trim to fit with any shoe
- Not so soft
- Not for a long time
9. Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer Athletic Shoe Insoles
Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer Athletic Shoe Insoles are made of nylon material. This spenco insole is designed with 4-way stretch fabric. It offers antimicrobial help to prevent blisters while you are working. It also helps to control odor. Thus, this insole delivers comfort as well as flexibility.
The EVA forefoot cushion of this insole is good. It gives cushioning along with energy return capability. The material of this insole absorbs shock. It gives the most intense care. Its lightweight polyurethane foam gives arch support. It also gives you perfect heel support.
For extra cushioning and support in the heel, it is an energy-return insole. That’s why it is suitable for work shoes.
- Made with nylon material for good durability
- These Spenco insoles are antimicrobial to prevent blisters
- Features EVA forefoot cushion for return energy for high impact activities
- delivers most intense support, cushioning and flexibility
- It gives extra cushioning as well as shock absorption in the heel portion
- Limited arch support
- Size may vary
10. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Arch Support Insoles
Last but not least, we pick the last insole on our list. Plantar Fasciitis Feet Arch Support Insoles have dual-layer construction. It comes with premium-grade dual-layer EVA foam. It is designed with deep heel cradle. It assists to reduce excess pressure.
For enhancing the comfort in your shoes, this high-quality fabric insole is perfect. Some doctors also suggest this insole to minimize their pain or for getting relief. It is a versatile orthotic insole. It goes in different kinds of shoes. So, there is no concern about which shoe you wear.
Though this insole is very comfortable, it isn’t so comfortable for a long shift. And it is not so durable for hard surfaces. Keep all these things before buying this insole.
- Features dual layer cushioning with premium medical EVA foam
- This insole is designed with deep heel cradle
- reduces excess pressure by enhancing comfort and mobility
- made of high-quality fabric that is breathable and lightweight
- arch supportive insole designed to reduce pain in the arch
- Not so durable
- Not for a long shift